By putting Aesyntix Procurement Cycle Management into place in your practice, you will enjoy exclusive access to various services to assist with better managing expenses, improving profit margins, and streamlining your processes. As the first GPO designed specifically for dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons, Aesyntix Health delivers value in the following ways:
Our members save money by accessing our volume purchasing discount contracts connecting them to over 1500 contracts applying to over 800,000 products and services. These contracts cover many of the products and services that dermatologists and cosmetic surgeons use on a daily basis. These are:
- Ethicon Sutures – Average savings of 20% to over 35%
- Medical and Surgical Supplies – Average savings of 21%
- Office Supplies through Staples – Average savings of 20%
- Mobile Phone service through AT&T and Verizon – Savings of 24% and 22% off of monthly statements for all employees of practice (private or company plans)
- Package Delivery through UPS and FedEx – Average savings 15% to 60%
Practices currently accessing our GPO contracts save an average of $7,553 per provider (which equates to more than $22,000 over a three year period).
Our members put the Aesyntix Procurement Cycle Management technology to work for their practice. Combining world class supply chain software with the specific needs of the dermatology and cosmetic surgery practices, our technology makes a difference every day within practices by enabling:
- Automated workflows streamling operations to increase efficiency and allow staff to focus on the most important item…patient care.
- Programmed alerts and simple approvals reduce inventory “shrinkage” and maximize return on inventory.
- On Demand delivery utilizing the latest Web 2.0 capabilities eliminates hardware costs, ensures regulatory compliance, and provides peace of mind.
To learn more about Aesyntix Physician Network and to submit your practice information to inquire about becoming a member of our Procurement Cycle Management division, please use the Enroll Now button to the left and complete/submit the contact form.